1. Joe Ackourey’s Fly Fishing Adventures (hereinafter referred to as “JAFFA”) provides an e-commerce website for users to purchase goods and services from JAFFA. These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) govern the access and use of JAFFA’s website, including all content, features, and services, and the purchase of goods or services from JAFFA.
2. By accessing JAFFA’s website and/or purchasing goods or services from JAFFA, users agree to be bound by these Terms. If a user does not agree to these Terms, they must not access JAFFA’s website and/or purchase goods or services from JAFFA.
3. JAFFA reserves the right to change, modify, or revise these Terms at any time. Any changes, modifications, or revisions to the Terms will be posted on JAFFA’s website, and users must review these Terms regularly. By continuing to use JAFFA’s website and/or purchase goods or services from JAFFA, users agree to be bound by the modified Terms.
4. JAFFA reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or cancel orders at any time, for any reason, in its sole discretion.
5. Users must provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information when creating an account, ordering goods or services, or providing any other information to JAFFA.
6. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information and passwords, and for restricting access to their accounts and devices. Users agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their accounts or passwords.
7. Users must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules when using JAFFA’s website and/or purchasing goods or services from JAFFA.
8. JAFFA does not guarantee that its website or services will be error-free or uninterrupted. JAFFA is not liable for any damages resulting from errors or interruptions in its website or services.
9. JAFFA reserves the right to change, modify, or discontinue any of its services or goods at any time, for any reason, in its sole discretion.
10. All goods or services purchased from JAFFA are subject to a no-return policy unless otherwise specified.
11. All goods and services purchased from JAFFA are subject to applicable taxes and fees.
12. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
13. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between JAFFA and the users. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
14. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred by the user without JAFFA’s prior written consent.
15. JAFFA may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms without the user’s prior written consent.
16. No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by JAFFA. No waiver of any of JAFFA’s rights or remedies shall be construed as a waiver of any other rights or remedies, whether or not similar.
17. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of these Terms, and the user does not have any authority of any kind to bind JAFFA in any respect.